Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hotwheels Collection I Need To Find Out How Much My Hotwheels 1967 Vintage Redline Collection Is Worth. ?

I need to find out how much my hotwheels 1967 vintage redline collection is worth. ? - hotwheels collection

Does anyone know a good site to find this information? I have a couple of years ago I heard of a website the price is worth it, but it seems that all sites are now all price auction. I know that my cars are worth more, but I can not find a website with the actual price. I have over 100 cars in my collection, many of the most popular, but also many rare cars and want to know the price has changed since the last time I checked. Can anyone help?

2 comments:

Duzzit Madder said...

Hello ...

As an avid collector of Redline, maybe I can help. You're right, the market up and down lately. I have to say that something has fallen in the last year or so, but cars are safer demad U.S. dollars.

Everything depends on the car, color and condition. Some people think just because it seems to be a red wheel, automatically deserves a lot of $ $ $, and the car itself had been through a meat grinder.

Here's a webit that a little help could be:
http://onlineredlineguide.com/

If you wish, please send me a list of what you have and give me a general idea. Pictures would be fantastic.

In addition, you can try: The average Joe Redliner, here's a link:

http://averagejoerl.proboards92.com/inde ...



dirttrac... said...

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/qwor ...
You probably have one of the books. may have to accept all the values it contains. I do not think you can really search online, it would defeat the purpose of selling pounds of value. Impressive collection, which has a red! Some of them are really valuable.

hotwheels thing, or a collection is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Find out what sells for a car that on eBay to give you an idea of what to expect from the sale. It is difficult to give a true value, because if someone is willing to buy, but its a penny.
http://www.redlineguide.com/

Post a Comment