Sunday, January 17, 2010

High School Basketball Rankings Is It Right To Take Expensive Gifts For Free From My Cousin?

Is it right to take expensive gifts for free from my cousin? - high school basketball rankings

My cousin is 17 and in school. We are like brothers. He went to a new school this year and is in its college basketball. One of their teams at # 1 in the nation. The team from my cousin is in the right place in the standings, and almost all players from both teams playing Division I schools and most of them in the NBA. For this reason, it puts things Nike Free brand and Michael Jordan playing basketball and an additional $ 4500 of goods of your choice. He said he did not have enough things that you want to buy what they want to buy things like $ 200. Should I take?

3 comments:

appleblo... said...

If he loves you enough to ... to accept what it is ... a gift of love ...

muddyb00... said...

If he offers, then why not?

nasser said...

sure I understand ... His gifts are free ...

Post a Comment