Monday, January 18, 2010

Dog Food Dishes Is There Any Way To Keep Birds/squirrels Out Of My Dog's Food And Water Dishes?

Is there any way to keep birds/squirrels out of my dog's food and water dishes? - dog food dishes

I think a plastic snake or can be a bit frightening.
but I hear it does not work. (Your thoughts?)
To keep the problem to its simplest form, I try to eat only at certain times, and you can eat, there is little left for anything.
But the birds are so thick, and my little dog instinct to land the birds on his list meals you eat to hunt! I looked out the kitchen window and was surprised to see a large dove Peck my dog when he tried to go to eat your meal!
My dog is gone, it's so sad, I know.
They have always been in the water dish is disgusting to see swimming and bathing.
If the dog is inside, I have a bowl with water in it, but when I went to the dog school is out and wants them to drink dirty water!

A small problem is that the squirrels, the looting that sometimes their food if they are not there. (The squirrel hunting, even if it is not good for him)

Before suggesting that my mother will not let meYour plate of food in the house because they have a mess when eating.

Do you have suggestions or ideas that could help?

2 comments:

Destiny said...

All I can think is that when I was there to eat ... Whether you intimidate birds and squirrels. But when it comes up if your dog is no reference to the allowance for food and just want attention, but if you swallow the food so I say just wait until they finish eating. =)

Destiny said...

All I can think is that when I was there to eat ... Whether you intimidate birds and squirrels. But when it comes up if your dog is no reference to the allowance for food and just want attention, but if you swallow the food so I say just wait until they finish eating. =)

Post a Comment