Friday, January 1, 2010

Business Startup Loans Grants Internet Cafe Business Startup Loans?

Internet cafe business startup loans? - business startup loans grants

I want to start an Internet cafe / business game, but it should at least min (excellent). $ 15 - $ 20,000.00 ... I think, more likely $ 30,000.00 .... only the beginning. Have any of several places that lend themselves to this kind of price .... local banks. My credit is good, but I have high credit quality. I make all payments on time, but have done a lot of credit on some loans and credit cards. As for the subsidies, but you never hear or see, I am a little tired of grant applications, if it really works. Thank you for your help in advance.

PS - I live in PA. 23 years ... and the matter would be on some computers, wireless Internet access, TV cabinet systems and a series of games. (The game systems and furniture that already have enough)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enter your first business plan and financial projections in a spreadsheet.

They receive no money from anyone without him.

Post a Comment