Saturday, February 13, 2010

Women With Two Viginas Pic What Does It Mean When Two Women Smile At Me From Across The Table?

What does it mean when two women smile at me from across the table? - women with two viginas pic

I have this in another article, but received few answers.

I went with a group of people in a restaurant. They were friends of my friend (I do not know). I have someone to my side, and we had a good conversation. ) After the conversation ended, I looked around the table and saw two of his friends (two women, I smiled. They were really sexy foreign exchange student from the Netherlands.

What does this mean? How to interpret this?

4 comments:

lateedaa... said...

is obviously big enough to say things about you. Similarly, foreigners have a different view of things. a personal way. i wouldnt stress about it. The women smile and wave, if something bad. as you've heard and what Theyve ever. trust.

Cait said...

One could say that, as you do. I mean, what do you do if you're a girl, you see ... most guys smile, right? Or maybe it was something else ... It can never be sure with the girls. but I am sure that if we love someone.

Luna said...

That is, they were talking about you and realized that is not heard

Betty M said...

Oh, go go. Is it necessary that we have to blow up the air a little ego, or what! They know exactly what that means for your smile.

Post a Comment