Thursday, February 4, 2010

Metformin And Cervical Fluid Could I Still Get Pregnant?

Could I still get pregnant? - metformin and cervical fluid

Ok, I am on fertility drugs, Clomid and metformin. The doctor said that last Sunday was fluid behind my ovaries and I thought that I ovulate on Friday. The last time they had sex this week was Tuesday. Might still Prego, he even thought not to have sex when fertile. Another question that I could have sworn that I ovulate on Sunday (the day he had fluid), because my cervical mucus is thick Brat.

2 comments:

talisman said...

Yes, you can still be pregnant. Sperm can live for 3-5 days and sometimes up to 7, so even if you do not have sex when the ovulation, there is a high probability that the seed was there, when ovulation has produced.

blonde_... said...

If you do not have sex when you ovulate, then your chances of being pregnant, this month, are low. It can happen if you are still a few days of ovulation, sperm can survive up to 48 hours for women. Good luck.

Post a Comment