Monday, February 22, 2010

Sdd Harddrive Why Does My External Harddrive Have The Space Available But It Will Not Let Me Transfer Huge Files.?

Why does my External Harddrive have the space available but it will not let me transfer huge files.? - sdd harddrive

At the moment I have an external hard drive from Toshiba (link below). The 120 GB Hard Drive, 65GB is currently, but do not let me transfer the files that are larger than 4 GB. When I try to,, an error message appears immediately, the following:
May not be copied u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; Name: not enough free space. Take one or more files to free hard disk space and try again. The free space on this drive by deleting old or unnecessary files, click on "Disk Cleanup" space. It has 2 buttons, "Disk Cleanup" or "OK".

What is my question: Is there a way to transfer large files (if they have a free space on your hard disk) in any case a change of configuration / properties?

Thank you in advance.


This Harddrive: (external link) http://sdd.toshiba.com/main.aspx?Path=HardDrivesOpticalDrives/USB2.0PortableExtHardDrive

0 comments:

Post a Comment