Thursday, December 24, 2009

Roman Blind Pattern If You Have Made Roman Blinds, Can You Please Answer This?

If you have made roman blinds, can you please answer this? - roman blind pattern

If you have blinded themselves, could you tell me:
* What model have you used?
* Were you satisfied with the results?

I have a double window that I'll probably do two stores, because even if mounted close to each other. It is modeled after the 73 "wide in total (two 35" inches of Windows as well as the production in the middle of things - but these figures are rough estimates) and do not think I can make us blind. Am I right?

I want to go inside, as it (in the kitchen and I consider it as much as possible, thus hiding the blinds instead of curtains).

I look forward to hearing from you, and I thank you for your advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment