Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Brown Discharge Is It A Kidney Infection Brown Discharge For Period?

Brown discharge for period? - brown discharge is it a kidney infection

I took) a pregnancy test mid-month (for contraception. It was negative.

However, earlier this month, I had an infection of the urinary tract and kidney infection and was on antibiotics. Since the denial of my birth control my boyfriend and I have had really done anything this month.
Usually my period is very difficult, but this week my bike week, everything I is brown to download. Brown is probably the blood, and I had nothing before the week started, it's just really weird.

Should I invest in another pregnancy test next few weeks, if not harder? Although my friend and I have done nothing that I know for sure? Or is it normal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment